- Please communicate if you are running late to your appointment. We will do our very best to accomodate you and adjust accordingly within the limits of our policy.
- A $20 late fee will apply for every 5 minutes you are late to your appointment. The Glam Bar reserves the right to charge this additional amount on the credit card provided on file along with a 3.5% credit card fee.
- A 15-minute grace period will be given for every booked and confirmed appointment. After 15 minutes, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be charged 100% of the services originally booked with an additional 3.5% credit card fee.
- Please note that if you are late to your appointment within the 15-minute grace period, your appointment end time will be the same. FOR EXAMPLE: If you are booked from 11:30am-1:00pm and you arrive at 11:45am, your end time will still be 1:00pm.
- This Late Policy also applies for any and all Bridal & Wedding Party bookings.
- As noted above, please be advised that your appointment will be cancelled if you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment.
- Any CANCELLATIONS within less than 24 hours or NO SHOWS will be charged 100% for the services originally booked with an additional 3.5% credit card fee. The 50% deposit will not be refunded if you cancel within less than 24 hours or are a No Show to your appointment.
- Should the make-up artist or hairstylist cancel the appointment herself, the full 50% deposit (not included the 3.5% credit card fee) paid will be refunded.
- If you booked your appointment without a debit/credit card on file and we cannot get ahold of you to retrieve one, your appointment will be cancelled until you are ready to book your appointment with a card on file.
- Applicable to Bridal & Wedding Party Bookings ONLY: Should the client or any persons in the bridal party choose to cancel their appointment after the deposit has been paid, 100% of the final remaining balance of services plus the applicable On Location Fee will still be owed.
The above policies apply to booked & confirmed appointments both in studio and On Location.
DISCLAIMER: The Glam Bar promises to maintain respect and consideration for all parties within the bounds of our policies. We have the right to refuse service to anyone not abiding by our policy.